Cummins Olayan Energy, Ltd.
Cummins Olayan Energy Limited (COE) was formed in the fall of 2008 and began operations on October 1, 2009. It is a joint venture between General Contracting Company (GCC) - the very first company of The Olayan Group - and Cummins Power Generation Limited, a world leader in pre-integrated power systems.
COE began as a division of GCC in 2002, providing power equipment units capable of producing 250kW to 1250kW. It is now capable of providing a capacity of 400MW through short or long-term contracts.
COE currently provides power to several projects associated with the Saudi Electricity Company (SEC), the Ministry of Finance, and many other commercial and industrial sectors.
Products and services include:
- Complete solutions from a single unit to turnkey packages including product specifications, delivery, start-up, fueling, and 24/7 support.
- Rental generator sets from 35 kW to 2 MW.
- Preintegrated systems with engines, generators, and monitoring controls.
- Rental power generators configured to local markets in an easy-to-operate interface allowing quick voltage changes, maximizing flexibility and minimizing setup.
- Accessories including load banks, fuel tanks, transformers, distribution panels, and power cables.
- Maintenance and support from factory trained technicians.
COE is a leading power solution company in Saudi Arabia plans to extend its services to neighboring countries. It provides power on site, on demand, and on time. Rental power service and support is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.