Technical Trading Company Ltd.
Technical Trading Company Ltd. (TTC) was formed in 1976 as the trading arm of the MAC Group of Companies. Three years later, a joint partnership was forged between Modern Arab Contracting & Trading Company (MACT) and Olayan Saudi Holding Company (OSHCO). In 1993, Olayan acquired the remaining interests of MACT to become sole owner of TTC.
Since its inception, Technical Trading Company has maintained a significant presence in two industrial segments: finishing materials and building additives and chemicals. Today, the company is a distributor in Saudi Arabia for a range of high-quality furniture, partitions, flooring, carpet, ceilings, coatings, materials and chemicals for the construction industry:
- FURNITURE: Distributors for KNOLL, USA, DYNOMOBEL, Spain and Republic of Fritz Hansen, Denmark.
- CARPET: Exclusive dealer for SHAW INDUSTRIES INC., USA
- INDUSTRIAL COATING: Exclusive sole distributor of Akzo Nobel wood coatings, s.r.l., Italy.
- ACOUSTICAL CEILINGS: Distributor for Armstrong metal and glass fiber ceiling. Distributor for AMF Knauf, Germany for Mineral Fiber Ceilings and Metal Ceilings from RAM Metal Industries, Dubai
- RAISED FLOORS: Exclusive Distributor for WEISS RAISED FLOORING, Germany.
High End Furniture
A latest addition to TTC's portfolio is the furniture division offering high end Knoll designed office furniture. Knoll designs are known internationally for creating workplace furnishings that inspire, evolve and endure. Commitment to innovation and modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of office systems, seating, files and storage, tables and desks, wood case goods, textiles and accessories.
In the process of giving total solutions to our clients, TTC has extended its product clients to include famous brands of high quality products such as Furniture from Republic of Fritz Hansen, DYNOMOBEL Partitioning, SHAW Carpet, WEISS Raised Flooring, Armstrong, AMF Ceiling solution.
Technical Trading Company will continue to grow and thrive in the fast-changing commercial environment of Saudi Arabia, due to the following core strengths:
- A professional staff at all levels
- Superior technical support
- Brand name awareness in the business community
- An excellent reputation for professionalism and dependability
- First-rate relationships with suppliers
- Flexibility to adapt to change