The Olayan Group has a strong track record of diversified operations in Saudi Arabia, having started its first business in the Kingdom in 1947. Riyadh-based Olayan Financing Company (OFC) manages the Group’s commercial and industrial operations in Saudi Arabia and the wider Middle East. It oversees more than 40 companies engaged in manufacturing, product distribution, and services. These include wholly owned operating companies, joint ventures with major multinationals, and firms in which OFC has a substantial ownership interest. Olayan also actively invests in listed companies in the Kingdom and the region.
Operations in Saudi Arabia & the Middle East
- Arabian Paper Products Company
- Coca-Cola Bottling Company of Saudi Arabia
- Colgate-Palmolive Arabia Ltd.
- General Trading Company
Gulf Union Foods Company
- Health Water Bottling Co. Ltd.
Mondelez Arabia for Trading LLC
- Nabisco Arabia Company Ltd.
- Olayan Kimberly-Clark
- United Arab Can Manufacturing Company